Although the heavy downpour for the past 2 days and the unexpected hail shower yesterday has been keeping the festive mood alive in this corner of the world (read: I am in the desert), there is no stopping Ms. Summer from claiming that this is her season. Yes, get ready with your hot bikini bods and squeeze in some fun this season with a summer must have: Two Piece Swimwear.
- Splendid reversible triangle bikini top + Splendid monroe tunnel bikini bottoms
- Nastygal Disco ball bikini bottom + Nastygal disco ball bustler bikini top
- Lolli fast-as-you-can-go bandeau bikino top + Lolli feed-the-trees basic bikini bottom
- Tory Burch bondi reversible top + Tory Burch bondi reversible bottom
PS. For a limited time, Tory Burch is offering free standard shipping and free returns (within the US) on all swimwear purchases. No promotion code necessary.
Alexander Wang Anjelika Heeled Sandals/ Moschino Cheap & Chic Metallic jacquard skirt/ Balenciaga double wrap leather bracelet/ Lanvin Pink Holographic Pythonskin Shoulder Bag/ Alexander Mc Queen Skull-embellished leather iPhone sleeve
- Baubler Bar gold pave disk studs – www.baublerbar.com
- Givenchy vintage shoulder bag – www.ssense.com
- French Connection Katherine plains tie neck top – www.frenchconnection.com
- Saint Laurent leather pumps – www.net-a-porter.com
- Alice+Olivia super flare striped pants – www.shopbop.com
- Manolo Blahnik chaos sandals – www.barneys.com
- Bruuns Bazaar Marylyn Linen rayon dress - www.my-wardrobe.com
- Sophie Hulme envelope oversized textured-leather clutch – www.net-a-porter.com
Having attended the recently concluded Muscat Fashion Week 2013, I still can’t get over #stylearabia. So it still lingers in my mind: prints + long skirt.
- Etro printed silk top – www.net-a-porter.com
- Rick Owens front lit maxi skirt – 50% off www.farfetch.com
- Esteban Cotazar metal ankle cuff leather sandals – www.net-a-porter.com
- Victoria Beckham small zip pouch – www.boutique1.com
- Oscar dela Rental Crystal Earrings – 40% off www.boutique1.com