ANSWER: GABBY CONCEPCION
PS. Wala lang…
In the recent unfortunate events unfolding to ex-president, now detainee Pampanga Representative Gloria Macapagal Aroyo, there is one person who never left her side and defended her like a gentle warrior and that is no other than GMA's Spokeperson and Chief of Staff Elena Bautista-Horn. Bow ako sa kanya…sometimes I wonder, ano kaya pinakain ni GMA sa kanya or how much she was paid for doing that job! Then I saw an episode of The Bottomline with TIto Boy Abunda (as in Tito, close kami) and Horn was the guest. In a way na-gets ko na baket sya "Loyalista ni Gloria".
Now, another "Loyalista ni Gloria" is on the hot seat. Chief Justice Renato Corona. An impeachement complain filed and approved by the House of Representatives is on its way to the Senate. Corona was labeled as one of the "midnight appointee" of GMA. Wiki says, on May 12, 2010, two days after the 2010 election and a month before GMA's term expired Corona was appointed as the 23rd Chief Justice of the Philippines. Kapal no? Anyways, what makes him a "Loyalista ni Gloria"? Just like Elena Bautista-Horn, Corona is the chief of staff and spokesperson of GMA when she was a Vice-President. When GMA became the President in 2001, automatic si Corona ang Presidential Chief of Staff. Now, gets nyo why pareho silang mga LOYALISTA?
I can't wait for the impeachment proceedings to be telecast on ANC. The Senators should dress up like Justices in toga…better in an outfit like this. Ang saya-saya noh?
Isipin nyo na lang si Enrile, Lacson, Jinggoy and last but not the least…si Lito Lapid ang mga yan.
Drawing lang sya. She's not even real.
Move over ERAP! So help me God.
Yahoooo! Ang saya-saya noh?
No, I am not running…Yes I am running…hmmm…yes I am running for president. Todo cheating na toh!
I am sorry…Garci is just a friend…di ba sya pwedeng tawagan? Haler!
Is this not enough? I said I AM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no! WE ARE SORRY…
WE, THE FILIPINOS ARE SO SORRY…
Gloria : Cory, stop it! Stop dragging me!
Cory (Kris accent) : Excuse me?
Gloria: Yes, you are pulling my arms…please I know I am suffering from this illness but ayoko pang mamatay. Magpapagamot pa ako sa abroad!
Cory (Kris accent) : Oh my gosh! Im in heaven, you're goin' to hell girl.
Pnoy: Kiss my ass! (not my mouth)…
photo credit: google photos
In the news last Thursday, Mandaluyong City Mayor Ben Abalos is requesting advertisers to take down the billboard of the Philippine Volcanoes (rugby team) along Edsa. According to him, he was just specially concerned about the children who see the ad. Now, the billboards of the Phil. rugby players are gone…
1) Actually Mayor Abalos found out about the billboards thu Valenzuela City Mayor Sherwin Gatchalian. Gatchalian said he covered his nephews’ eyes when they passed the billboard. By the way, Sherwin Gatchalian,37 is the ex-boyfriend of Eat Bulaga host Pauleen Luna and recently he has been linked to Valenzuela Councilor Shalani Soledad, the ex-gf of President Pnoy.
Going back to the issue, do you think by covering the child’s eyes makes sense? Isn’t it that we adults are the ones injecting malice into the innocent children’s thoughts? So what if kung may lalakeng naka-brief? Hindi ba nag-bibrief si Mayor? Bahag ba? I mean, now the kid will wonder, ay! why he covered my sight when we passed by those billboards? A child is curious by nature and definitely he will ask why…why…why? What will you answer? Because it’s bad? Why bad? Speaking of nephews, I remembered my 5-year-old nephew then at our wedding reception 2 years ago. We were in the middle of pictorials with our guests. Out of nowhere, he came to me and Rolex, laughing and telling Rolex "lick her boobs, lick her boobs". I was so naloka! OMG! But really, for him it was like funny, a joke and no malice. As a little boy, he thought it was funny because he just licks the ice cream and not the boobs.
2) Which billboard is more gross, the Philippine Volcanoes in their underwear or the filthy,crappy and corrupt politicians showing their plastic smiles specially during election season?
3) Giant billboards installed along the main busy streets should be removed for safety reasons. Similar to what happened in the past, there were a few persons who were injured due to a billboard that fell down because of a typhoon.
It was my first time to experience typhoon (there is no typhoon in Davao). I was in Makati alone when typhoon Milenyo hit Manila. The first thing that came to mind was, I really want to go back to Davao. I personally saw this bus crushed by a billboard structure at the aftermath of Milenyo.
4) In a few countries ruled by monarchy that I’ve been to like Thailand, Oman and the UAE, they also have giant billboards all over, not of men in briefs but of their leaders, rulers, their kings.
I was just wondering, what if we have installed also Gloria Macapagal Arroyo’s billboards all over the Philippines? We would have an experience of what it is like to be in hell!
1) Royal Madness VS Pinoy Madness
Do you dream of becoming a President or King and rule your own world? Why not! If you have a ka-ching-ka-ching of GBP 40,000 (approximately Php 2.8 M at the current exchange rate), it’s not an impossible dream anymore.
Liechtenstein is a tiny country in Central Europe bordered by Switzerland and Austria. It has an area of 160 square km (imagine the size of Quezon City in Pnas) with a population of only 35,000.
What are the top 12 stipulations in the Rental contract?
1) Minimum stay of 2 nights – which means you have to splurge GBP 40,000 x 2.
2) Accommodation of up to 150 people.
3) Wine-tasting from the Prince of Liechtenstein’s personal cellar,
So what are you waiting for? Mag-book ka na!
I think Gloria Macapagal Arroyo should be persona non grata in Liechtenstein.
Mahirap na baka gawing corruption haven ng pamilya nya ang
lugar bayan na toh!